Brank

User
May 29, 2021
Steam Name:

Brank

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

@✦𝑩̸̈́̀𝑹̵̋͠𝑼̶̓̏𝑵̵̛̃𝑲̷̅͠𝑰̵̽̎𝑬̷̈́̒✦#0001 (My nickname is set as "Brank" in the Atomic Networks Discord Server)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Just twice I believe, both for class 3 rdm, I got them removed recently, first warn was for when I killed someone while taking part in a raid, not intentional, second warn was for killing someone who ran infront of my shots, not intentional.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2w 6d 6hr 6m

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yesss

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yess

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yesss

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I've been admin on at least two servers and owned my own server before, that was years ago though, but I still know how to use the commands and stuff.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Some experience with the first two but not with BLogs, I'm a fast learner though :)

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Because I see most staff just waiting for tickets, I can actually watch places like the fountain area while on duty and help prevent the chaos I usually am victim to.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I am usually online when there are no staff, and when there are no staff, people break the rules a lot, I could keep an eye on the server when there is no one else to :)

What is your timezone?

UTC+0

Seen and interacted with you lots of times. Chill guy and fun to be around, but the application is too short for me to consider a +1.

-1 Have had good experience with you in the past just wish the app had more effort into it.

-1 Hey bank I have seen you many times on the server and conducted some of your sits before, you are pretty chill but you have to put more effort into the application.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​