Your In-Game Name:

Brank

Steam Name:

Brank

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

✦𝑩̸̈́̀𝑹̵̋͠𝑼̶̓̏𝑵̵̛̃𝑲̷̅͠𝑰̵̽̎𝑬̷̈́̒✦#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

A have a clear record right now, but I have had a few warns before, they were for unintentional rdm which I appealed and got removed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

Over 4 weeks

Have you read up on our rules fully?

More than once, yes, I occasionally check the rules if I am curious about something or I am in a sit where I need to show someone one of the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

A couple times now yeah.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes I use it all the time.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I was admin on a couple servers before, I had my own dedicated server for a while, this was a very long time ago and I do not remember the names of the servers but I still have experience, I still know how to use the ulx commands and everything.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

shiloh :D
Damarcus :p

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I only have a basic understanding of how they work, haven't used them myself.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I simply want to help the server and make sure everyone is having a good time, also I love the current staff team, they are great people and I would like the moderate alongside them, often when I am online there are no staff online or not enough staff online, I could be there at those times when staff are really needed. I want to be on the server during the late hours where there are less staff online so I can help out best I can while other staff can take time off.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I'm online very often and when the server needs moderating and because of this I believe I can help keep the server under control and be a great help for the team :) , I have good knowledge about the rules and punishments, I am confident that I can handle sits and serve punishments accordingly to the severity of the incident. I want to help the server best I can and moderate to my fullest potential. I am good at staying calm too, I'm not the type of person to get mad at someone and take out my anger on them, I will only give what is deserved whether it is a friend of mine or an enemy. I'm also willing to fly around the popular areas to watch what is going on when I am on duty and have no tickets.

What is your timezone?

(UTC+01:00)

Last edited:
+1 I play with Brank in game all the time, I barely base with anyone else and he knows the rules better than anyone I know. I've had him in sits where he has taken lead and shown the rules. Lots of play time and a wonderful person to be around, really really hope he makes the team!!! He'd be an amazing addition that we need!

+1 I see Brank on the server all the time I really think he would be a great fit, good luck man!

+1, He is as great guy that can act mature in a professional setting, and is also very active on the server.

Also I get to hear his anime voice more:sneaky:

Last edited:
+1
Chillest dude and the most active I've seen on this server period. Knows the rules and is long overdue.

++/- you would definitely be a good fit for staff but the app needs a little work

+1 Have based with Brank on numerous occasions and he is a calm, collected guy who knows the rules to the fullest. Would be a great addition to the staff team, and is long overdue.

+1 I’ve seen brank on for a while now he’s really active, knows the rules, and is mature when needs to be I believe you’d make a really good fit with a staff team good luck

+1 really chill also really funny and knows the rules extremely well, seen him always basing and improving the community by being friendly and well respected by everyone.

~thatonecloutedkid