Denied Brent Peterson 2024 Staff Application

Brent Peterson 2024

User
Oct 26, 2022
Username: Brent Peterson 2024

◈ Your In-Game Name: xxhotdogisoldxx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359365600/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: xxhotdogisoldxx#8487

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My previous warns/bans were hate speech. I would like to admit I was being irresponsible and inconsiderate on the outcome and I have learnt my lesson since I am sorry for that and I think since I have done this in the past not only that all my hate speech warned are from early last year except for my recent one witch was in october and I really have learnt since then I am sorry for those. Also the explanation for the one in February of last year was me first joining the server and not familiar with everything. The one in March of last year I was being dumb and was being incapable of holding in my anger I got into a argument in text and said hard r along with the other hate speech warns I have learnt the difference and the true meaning of hard r since all of these.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 8 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA East

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5 pm to 4 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I can help in the staff such as late at night and there is people on server 2 or three and no staff I can be there to help the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that i should be accepted because I can help the community and i always see people having they're staff reports turned away and I want to be a extra help of hands on the team Thank you.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/