Denied Brenton Staff Application

Brenton

User
Jun 13, 2022
Username: Brenton

◈ Your In-Game Name: Brenton

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271853583/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Brenton#1234

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 8 and a half hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Night 11 pm-2 am, usally random

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I've seen a lot of hate towards people, and a lot of issues in the servers that I would like to fix.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I listen to everyone in the situations and I am able to solve issues and problems easily

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1,. If you don't get in this time when you reapply make sure to add more then 1-2 sentences as it will greatly help your chances for an interview :)

-1 Only have 8 hours minimum playtime has to be 24 hours, also not enough time to know and properly enforce our rules as well as no effort.

Last edited:
Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)