Accepted Brokenrecords application

TM_BROKENRECORD

User
Jul 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name: BROKENRECORD

Steam Name:BROKENRECORD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199115586810/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15

Your discord name/tag: brokenrecord

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes but it doesn't have capital letters in my discord name

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No I have not ever been warned or punished on any Atomic network server

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1week 3days 10hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have read them multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I use my microphone constantly

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I dont have any experience

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
yes I do, I have a recommendation given to me 2 weeks ago by KERMITTHEGREAT

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I dont have any experience, but I will be able to learn as I frequently check the little menu where it shows logs of all kills done, to determine the exact name of someone who broke the rules against me. Giving me some very basic understanding of it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I love the Atomic Networks server, and think staffing will be a really fun and good way to spend my time, it hasn't happend as much recently but a week ago every single time I logged on there wouldn't be a single admin on and it would become a anarchy server

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted to the staff team because I am determined to do a good job with it, and badly want to be a staff, (as this is my 3rd application, I usually get denied after the interview for a few wrong questions) which will drive me to help as good as I can. I know almost every single rule off by heart.

What is your timezone?ACST Australian Central Standard Time

+/- don’t have many interactions with you. The staff application can also use more work and btw, kermitthegreat was banned from the server and is no longer a staff member.

+/- don’t have many interactions with you. The staff application can also use more work and btw, kermitthegreat was banned from the server and is no longer a staff member.
Really? Well then shit. I didn't know he got banned tbh

+1

Application is ok. Seems determined to become staff. Good luck try to get your interview

+1 good luck g and with 1 week of play time I'm shocked that you have never been warned
Thanks for the luck, and I just make sure to follow the rules and I dont ever get warned, the worst that's happend was a few close calls with a misspelt /advert and a bit too of a non specific KOS sign

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Ya Ming on discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Slender_Cain on Discord (Slender_Cain#6969) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited: