Accepted !BRSK? Freak Staff Application

BIGBOINATURE

User
May 4, 2022
Username: !BRSK? Freak

◈ Your In-Game Name: Water World Jit

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thefreakofnature/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): BIGBOINATURE#5739

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a Class V for MRDA, and a class 3

How much playtime do you have on the server? i have 1 week 2 3 days and 15 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on at 3:00pm to 9:30 Pm PST on weekdays but on weekends i am free 9:30AM to when ever i get off

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will be listing some reasons why i would like to join atomicRP staff. For one i want to heavily give back to this atomic server, especially to those that are deserving,nice and honest. I want to be a staff member because i want to have responsibility and take care of the people that type in a ticket. Another reason is that i am very active in this server its one of the best Darkrp servers I have been in. Adding on to what i have said about me being active is i dont really AFk that often meaning that i will not go AFK as much as a Tmod. My final reason why i want to be apart of the Atomic staff team is that i am very respectful with others, as the saying treat others how you want to be treated, so I will be a very calm and absorbing of what people have to say.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will be listing some reasons why i should be accepted to the atomicRP staff. I want to be a staff member because 1. I want to help the new players coming into the server with not only learning about the jobs but with money. 2. i want to help others that are getting harassed by toxic players and teaching them to no do that. 3. I want to let people know what they did wrong and why they got a verbal or a warning .4.Adding on to number 1 I also want to give back to the community by giving away money and maybe even pitching in some ideas .5.My last reason why i want to be apart of the atomic RP staff is that i want to improve on my self and not get in trouble and look forward to having a responsibility everyday.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a foot ball player :)

+1 Familiar player who's written a good enough app, happy to hear an interview

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Gotcha#9941 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​