buck44

User
Apr 6, 2022
Username: buck44

In-Game Name Josh Martin

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561198133977599

Your Discord bucc44#8922

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Potompatomp

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561198454010262

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? False Admin Reports (serious)

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. Potomp was fucking with us and I was telling him how fucked his skin was and then I get pulled by admins
When I got pulled I was told "we have received multiple reports that you have been telling people that you are sexually attracted to kids?
So I am assuming that potomp and his friend made false reports saying that I was telling people that I like kids.
This is not only an egregious false report by one of your mods but also a massive waste of time for the staff on these servers. Please consult the logs to see the reports that potomp and his friends made against me, they should say that I was the one telling people that I liked kids, which is entirely FALSE. I would like to know if they made these false reports because they directly implicate me.

Any other comments?

prior to this interaction with potompatomp, i had a sit with you where you were calling jango fett a pedophile as well. do you honestly expect people to not react when you baselessly accuse them of being a pedophile?

Reactions: Glazzing
I know ur dump but with a video proof against yo ass.. u legally by law a moron

Well, if someone is making fun of you there's no need to report it unless its against the rules in any way, shape, or form. This is the internet if you can't handle someone bashing on you, you shouldn't be on the internet. I think he's saying people made reports on him for something that isn't against the rules and is upset that he waisted a good half hour of his own time and my time while dealing with this, then come to find out from a higher up that there was nothing wrong with the video clip Potompatomp has. It Just show's Josh martin making fun of his skin, which is something that isn't in the rules. Also the reports were "sexual harassment" and from that video clip, to me and others, it did not look like sexual harassments more of the less it was just him making fun of his skin then he got upset so he made a report on him for "sexual harassment". There is no rule saying "you cant make fun of someone's skin". If someone is making fun of you and you can't handle it, Hold tab, find his name, click on his name, then mute.

He wasn't making fun of my skin... He literally said that I like children.

And nothings going to happen, because apparently we like to have people that call other people pedophiles with no evidence on the server.

Well, if someone is making fun of you there's no need to report it unless its against the rules in any way, shape, or form. This is the internet if you can't handle someone bashing on you, you shouldn't be on the internet. I think he's saying people made reports on him for something that isn't against the rules and is upset that he waisted a good half hour of his own time and my time while dealing with this, then come to find out from a higher up that there was nothing wrong with the video clip Potompatomp has. It Just show's Josh martin making fun of his skin, which is something that isn't in the rules. Also the reports were "sexual harassment" and from that video clip, to me and others, it did not look like sexual harassments more of the less it was just him making fun of his skin then he got upset so he made a report on him for "sexual harassment". There is no rule saying "you cant make fun of someone's skin". If someone is making fun of you and you can't handle it, Hold tab, find his name, click on his name, then mute.

Attachments

• jinxthecreator.png
    jinxthecreator.png
    20 KB · Views: 89