Accepted Butchers Staff Application

Butcher

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Sep 16, 2021
Your In-Game Name: =TFA= Butcher

Steam Name: =TFA= Butcher

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120703138/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your discord name/tag: Butcher/guY#0387

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes (without the TFA)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes i was an administrator on a server called TDRP (ThatDarkRpServer) in 2015-2016 and administrated for close to a year and handled everything from dos threats to forum moderation.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
PearSauce
Vita
Mourad

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes but may need refreshers on keys

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I came to grow on this server pretty quickly with no original plan on getting back into Gmod, seeing the staff being active and actually giving effort to help the community instead of going on power trips or to simply show they are in power and actually create a fun atmosphere is honestly amazing and made me miss that family feeling and satisfaction when i got to help someone and make there day a little better and i'd love to have the opportunity to show my mature and capable side only few have seen and contribute my share.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Because of my experience in Gmod Administration,general Administration on 2 Large Arma 3 Servers and ability to go from fun and sociable to serious and attentive when need be not to mention my patience because of my line of work allowing me to better calm and handle intense sits with efficiency

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time

Last edited:
+1 never met u before, but the fact you have 2 recommendations aswell as prior staffing experience makes me think you deserve a chance. Good luck

+/- I can't +1 because I am greedy on playtime and getting to know them but can't -1. The staff app is lovely and having experience is ALWAYS welcome and I hope you get an interview and see you on the staff team! Hope to see you soon!

(Changed to +1) very respectful in a sit and very informative + knows the rule

Last edited:
+/- I can't +1 because I am greedy on playtime and getting to know them but can't -1. The staff app is lovely and having experience is ALWAYS welcome and I hope you get an interview and see you on the staff team! Hope to see you soon!
Fair and understandable, thank you for your words!