User
Dec 25, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Bxan

Steam Name: Bxan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: Bxan#0078

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I've only been warned once for a RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1 day 5 hours 4m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Absolutely

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have read every link before submitting this application

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes i have staffed on several different DarkRP servers most of them have been staffed via ULX. I staffed on a server by the name of Arkham RP which is no longer up now. I have staffed on a server by the name of Digital Delta Gaming and i have also staffed for a server called Zarp Darkrp. As stated previously these have all been servers using a warn system / ULX

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have had experience with some kind of warning system on the past 3 servers i cannot 100% say yes because i don't know if the warn system was the same as Awarn3. I think i also have had experience with Blogs via the Zarp Darkrp server. SAM im pretty sure i have no experience using but very much look forward to learning new things.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be part of the staff team to help the community / the staff team with making the server a better place to play and place where players feel like they are listened to and helped when needed. I've had quite a lot of experience with staffing on several other Garry's Mod servers and i think im ready to take on a different role to help this community get better not that it is bad now because i think its doing amazing :)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think i should be accepted for the fact that i feel like i can genuinely make a difference by helping out around the community. I have always been the type of person to want to help others and Im very much into solving various types of problems. I guess im the problem solving kind of person who just enjoys doing it. Though it sounds weird it is genuine. I believe i can help out the players of the community as well as other staff members.

Last edited: Tuesday at 6:53 AM

+1 Had some good interactions with this man and seems to know the rules pretty well, haven't seen one sit about him. Best Of Luck !!!

+1 From me. Haven't had many interactions with you, but when I did you were very chill.

Sorry for any poor grammar or formatting mistakes, replying from my phone.

I have seen your name around the community recently, but I haven't had enough interaction to make a proper response, so I'll stay
Neutral for now.

+1 We actually have been in a few scuffles but he has handled it pretty maturely, still has to work on other things like finding loopholes in the rules but would still plus 1

+/- never played on the server with you but i do like the past experince and the formal writing style hopefuly i can get some interactions with you to fully form my opinon but ill stay neutral for now.

+/- I've ran into you a few times on the server, sadly I'm going to have to be neutral as from what I've seen on the server you know what your doing but you have caused trouble in the past with some intentional things but if I see you on the server more I might be subject to change this.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an interview within 3 days of this message being posted.

Application Denied
Failed to reach out for interview in a timely manner, you may reapply for a position on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.