Bye

Neglo

User
Jul 29, 2021
i know i have been in the community for months now i want to leave the server. well i got a perma ban,but im not going to apeal it. im going to quit this server not because of the community or shav (the guy the banned me ) im going to quit because i wanna push my experience and become staff in a server. thank you so much atomic rp. and rn ts a perma ban every time i do anything lmao
i would love to give all my shit to brank since he is one of my best friends.
big ups those people that i enjoyed and loved playing with
Brank
pear
shav
slender
shiloh
cachefire
jakkjakk
andr1
mothermarie
lays
duvine
memegodfather (a legend and maybe split my shit 50 brank 50 him!)
bread
the list is tall but i love yall <3
( if u recommend any server i can apply for staff on text me on discord Far#7241)
cya

• Sad
Reactions: muwchi
That moment when I don't get mentioned :(

It was really fun playing with you and it was awesome meeting you, you're a great guy and I hope we keep in touch on discord ❤️

i know i have been in the community for months now i want to leave the server. well i got a perma ban,but im not going to apeal it. im going to quit this server not because of the community or shav (the guy the banned me ) im going to quit because i wanna push my experience and become staff in a server. thank you so much atomic rp. and rn ts a perma ban every time i do anything lmao
i would love to give all my shit to brank since he is one of my best friends.
big ups those people that i enjoyed and loved playing with
Brank
pear
shav
slender
shiloh
cachefire
jakkjakk
andr1
mothermarie
lays
duvine
memegodfather (a legend and maybe split my shit 50 brank 50 him!)
bread
the list is tall but i love yall <3
( if u recommend any server i can apply for staff on text me on discord Far#7241)
cya
Sad to see ya go brotha but i hope you keep in touch

I wish you the best in your quest at becoming staff on a server. Hopefully you learn something from all of this, and stop making stupid mistakes.

I wish you the best in your quest at becoming staff on a server. Hopefully you learn something from all of this, and stop making stupid mistakes.
i know i did bullshit but like its a perma ban in everything kinda gets annoying. but thank u and wish u get super admin <3

That moment when I don't get mentioned :(

It was really fun playing with you and it was awesome meeting you, you're a great guy and I hope we keep in touch on discord ❤️
oh shit XD i was just woken up when i did this i am sorry when i didnt add lots of names like theo ktm and u

• Love
Reactions: Mouradxd