Aug 26, 2021
Username: Cakeimbo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cakeimbo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cakeimbo/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Cake#5339

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have some warns in 2020 for Failbasing and two for RDM. My maximum ban was for a week. The Week ban was for RDM, though I was still learning about the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? over 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a moderator for four months on a soviet RP server. The server got shut down, sadly.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm a Night owl. So usually all night. Maybe in the morning too.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy playing on your server, though I am sometimes witnessing events where no mod is on. (usually at 1-4AM). I want to become a moderator to help the server and keep it clean at night, while also helping the community and keeping it fine. There is many problems with the staff that I want to fix, and If I become an admin I can make a huge difference in the community that most people won't see through.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I am good at investigating situations and looking into things. I also play your server far too much, which can be nice in situations like above. I hope I can get accepted on so I can help improve the community while keeping it's reputation afloat. I enjoy spending time in your game and socializing with people. I can calmly talk with someone about a situation without getting them stressed and/or overworked.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a pet cockatiel named Zoey. She is very noisy at some times, though she won't be annoying.

Last edited:
-1 Just needed to do more for everything, you didn't check your playtime before applying, didn't explain your warns well, didn't write too much in the end. If you make a deliberate effort with your staff app it's very easy to get accepted

Has little to no effort into the application; you need to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe in more detail why you want to be a staff member and why we should accept you and not others. You also haven't explained your ban or previous warnings; how should we receive a staff member like this without any proof that they have learned from their mistakes?
In the future, I would recommend you use Accepted Staff Apps to understand how an application needs to be.

Please try again in 2 weeks :D

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)