Accepted Camera Guy Staff Application

Camera Guy

User
Oct 16, 2022
Username: Camera Guy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Camera Guy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199151964548/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): griffy#6144

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My class V warn was a long time ago. I didn't mean to get the warn I meant to defend my friends gunshop. Either way I take responsibility. I take the game quite seriously and always do my best to stay out of trouble now.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month, 4 days, 5+ hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:30-11:00 monday-friday weekend depends on work.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I run into many problems on a daily basis and so do my friends, where response time can get a little iffy.(nothing against current staff many of us are relatively cool with each other. I think it's really important to have a calm server. People make their biggest judgement on the server, when they first join. If they join to someone prop minging,MRDM'ing, or even getting RDA'd, their gonna leave and bring all their friends to another server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I'm capable enough of handling it. I really enjoy helping people who are new to the server by giving them starter cash and a place to print. I think it would be even better to put that kind of work to something bigger. I've been preparing for this application by developing strong bonds with players(by basing with new and experienced players, repaying people if they were scammed or lost property, etc.), because a happy user=an easy ticket. I can also provide a decent amount of hours as a staff. I really think I could have a positive impact on the server and want to help.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I completely understand if you deny or even ignore this, I know the severity of class V.

Last edited:
-1 More effort would be better, i'd recommend checking out previously accepted applications for a frame of reference

+1 player is very chill and friendly with people. Just always remain calm as u always are homie

Listen bro, as I've said there is nothing against you and earlier today you literally just made someone in my team rage quit due to your lack of rule knowledge, one of them being important asf which was raids start at the front of the base and all you did was EMP the window to destroy bros firework n he had no money.

Uppon confrontation, I was cool and the only reason you said 'ok ill stop bc ur cool about it', which I was, but at the same time it's concerning that you let that slide and told me specifically that it's not against the rules.

''their gonna leave and bring all their friends to another server.'' - You kinda made my ''friend'' (just a random but a chill kid) leave the server due to that.

'' I've been preparing for this application by developing strong bonds with players(by basing with new and experienced players, repaying people if they were scammed or lost property, etc.),'' - I think knowledge of stuff is a must-pillar for strong bonds.

Good luck though

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑒𝐹𝓇𝓂𝐻𝒶𝑒#0001 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/