Denied CapyKai Staff Application

shitty dick

User
Jul 21, 2022
Username: CapyKai

◈ Your In-Game Name: CIGAKACYMILF

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361817926/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Clique#7146

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Class IV hate speech

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 18h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually active all day but play darkrp from 12:00 - 5:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if there aren't many staff members on at specific times. I want to be active within those times and deal with the tickets people send when another staff is unable at that moment. I also want to play a bigger role in the server, I don't really do much except troll around and sell things. I'd like to get more familiar with the community also. As well as make the server a more comfortable experience for everyone to enjoy. To add onto that statement, a majority of players on the server are rude and disrespectful to others for no apparent reason.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm extremely patient and strive to better the community. I've always looked up to the staff and they really make the server a better experience. Throughout my experience in playing DarkRP, I've come to figure out what most tickets are for and how they are solved. On another note, the staff shortage is quite a problem to say the least. So many tickets go unanswered for hours sometimes, and I want to help solve that problem by taking tickets and solving complaints quickly. I also have grown to become more patient recently. I have matured and now I want to explore new opportunities like this. To sum it up, I think that I would be an amazing choice for the staff and I hope whoever's reading this a good day/night/afternoon.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I practice martial arts and lifting weights. I enjoy being apart of teams and putting others before myself.

+1
  • Application is great
  • Have had some awesome experiences in game with, never caused any trouble

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​