Denied Carbon Staff Application

Carbon

User
Dec 1, 2020
Username: Carbon

◈ Your In-Game Name: Carb0n

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198864566435/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Carbon#5066

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. LTAP 19/08/2020
MRDM 31/12/2020
Hate Speech 23/11/2021
Abusing Exploit 20/11/2021
Ignoring Staff 12/02/2022 (It's because I wouldn't get an answer on why I had to remove props, its a long story dm me if you want to hear it.)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Months 19 Hours 15 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
IceFuse Imperial Roleplay
5 Days
Tmod
Nope
(I quit)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays 4pm to 12am Weekends 11pm/12pm to 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Recently I've seen alot less staff. Alot of people have resigned and there has been more tickets. I feel like I would be a great fit to help moderate this server. I want to become a staff member because it looks like it would be cool as well.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can usually be on when ever and this server is the only thing I really play on in my free time. I communicate alot twords other players and I do make fair decisions. I also have 0 bias to anyone.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm helpful, I've been on this server almost since it came out and I know 99% of the community.

-1 concerning warns.. even though the server is icefuse, which is 🤮. You still quit after 5 days and that just doesn’t sit right with me. Good luck

-1 While I know why one warn was issued its good to mention why they were issued in the application to show you've regretted them. The rest of the application is also lacking and the previous staff experience is not much sadly.

A lot of warns
And quiting 5 days in of being a tmod just makes it seem to me that you will give up fast.
I don't think I know you but based off this app I question your maturity.
Good luck take what I say with a grain of salt I don't mean to attack you .

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.