Accepted Caspian's Job Application

Caspian

User
Sep 13, 2021
Hi just wanted to say that i have really enjoyed this server and want to help keep it at the place where its at i am a very very active player i have multiple disabilities but i am able to handle the job 100 percent.

Your In-Game Name: Caspian

Steam Name:Caspian

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180322940/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I currently am 23 Years of age.

Your discord name/tag: Caspian #4541

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned twice i think for making mistakes i didnt know i was making at the time because i had not spent the time i have now reading the rules and restrictions. :) I also currently have checked and have NO warnings or violations i have been talked too a few times but mainly for misunderstanding the rules in the past.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
Four days 2 hours us the current amount of time i have played on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes i have went through all of the rules and understand them well.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes i have read up on the staff information forums to ensure that i have optimal knowledge of what i am doing.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) First time :)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes i do Hez the senior moderator gave me his recommendations. Also pear sauce gave me their recommendation! :)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I currently do not have experience with any of those but i am a very teachable and knowledgeable individual.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? i want to ensure a great player experience and i really enjoy helping others a lot. This server has brought me a great deal of happiness when in my personal life is not as so i appreciate even getting to be a member of the server. Its hard to find good places to hangout now so it is nice to be here and be apart of this growing community

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe that i should be apart of the team because I have knowledge of the rules which is very important, I am a team player i enjoy interacting inside the community and being apart of the Atomic Community.

What is your timezone? Mountain time zone
Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
+1
The application is alright. I see him from time to time and is not toxic. Also, a clean record is a plus.

(Yes I changed my vote, deal with it.)

Last edited:
+1 Hella chill dude, Never toxic, Has very good intentions and a all-around homie, plus a nice application 💜 🙏

+/-

Your application is not that great. In case you get denied, I would recommend trying to put some more work into your application. Mainly the last 2 big questions. But people seem to think highly of you so I wish you luck.

+1

I think you have the heart and what it takes to be a part of the staff. Glad to hear that the community and playing have brought happiness to you. I, on behalf of Atomic, would like nothing more for you to continue experiencing that happiness, and being a part of the staff is an excellent way to enrichen that. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez on discord (Hez#0411) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

not sure i have ever interacted with you so not sure how i could be those things when you have no idea who i am ?
Our first interaction together ended with you blocking me on discord after screaming at me when Diplo and I were messing with eachother in the VC "The Brit" I just find that immediate emotional explosion without any type of self research into the situation was worrying for someone who is applying for Staff and figured I'd share my opinion

you need help some serious help what a sad human being you are ~ Caspian (September 13th, 2021, 6:53PM)

Our first interaction together ended with you blocking me on discord after screaming at me when Diplo and I were messing with eachother in the VC "The Brit" I just find that immediate emotional explosion without any type of self research into the situation was worrying for someone who is applying for Staff and figured I'd share my opinion

you need help some serious help what a sad human being you are ~ Caspian (September 13th, 2021, 6:53PM)
Oh yeah you being a bully i remember that correctly and talking about doxxing in the discord might want to get your facts straight bud. you and about 10 other that were in their participating in that should be banned from the discord but not my call make sure you get your story right next time before you attack someone.