Denied catbey19 Staff Application

catbey19

User
Dec 29, 2021
Username: catbey19

◈ Your In-Game Name: Catbey19

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198953548762

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 13. I promise to act as if I am older and be mature at all times while on duty and taking tickets.

Your Discord (with tag): Adorabat#0877

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 1 for rdm, but I just killed someone after they shot a taser at me. I promise to not make that mistake of forgetting to warn somebody first.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to own a gmod server, and It was a fun experience. I also used to moderate a few other gmod servers as a Senior Administrator. I have learned a lot about being a staff and learned a lot about Darkrp from the first time I was staff on a Darkrp.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12 PM - 5 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team to give back to the community. I see so many people not having fun due to trollers and I'm sure that I'd be able to change that. I can also help out the staff team with tickets since I always see them stressed out and I feel like I could be there to help. The real reason is really to help out. I admire doing that because if everyone else is enjoying their time and having fun, the server would be very fun to play on. I want to take action against the many people who come just to ruin the experience for other people, so I would love to be on the staff team here.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I can show maturity, I promise. I can also work pretty fast and solve issues in a calm way. I dont try to upset people, instead I just try to tell some people nicely what they did wrong and try to have them accept their punishment. I also work pretty fast, so I can easily solve multiple tickets pretty fast without rushing or forcing answers out of people. I also have a lot of patience with people, so I can stay calm and be ready to help the community with patience and politeness.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I just want to say thank you to the people who've encouraged me to become a staff member. It means a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application. Anyways, have a nice day! :D

Edit: Just wanted to say that I will be turning 14 this month, and I am 13 and was also encouraged to apply for staff even though im underage but every -1 is underage or low playitime or from me begging, so I will elaborate.

1. I stopped begging LOONG ago
2. I might be underage, but as long as I act older than my age im sure you'll trust me
3. I try to get playtime, but most of the time the server is full

so please i beg you to think before putting a -1 ok thanks bye

Last edited:
-/+

+he seems ok for the team and good app

-underage

I remember you! i gave you vip lol your probably doing this to get supporter but idk

goodluck!

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv

+1 Nice guy and good app seems dedicated.
even though he is underage so am I and I think he deserves a chance

+/-
- underage
- bare minimum playtime after being on the server for a while
+ good app
+ good interactions

-1 extremely underage. the app is half decent. begs for supporter in game. idk

Last edited:
“Extremely underage” I’m about to be 14 in 2 weeks, can you like not say that atleast
this just shows your maturity. take the criticism, also there's a age limit for a reason, and you are 2 years under it. that's besides the point. wait 2 weeks if you don't get it, make a really good app and you'll be fine. I did the same thing.

-1 underage
-minimum hours
-begs for supporter in game
-doesn't show maturity
-never seen in game
+okay app could use some work though