Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
May 26, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Buf̷f̷ Cavewoman the BItch

Steam Name: Cavewoman

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 22 years old

Your discord name/tag: Cavewoman#8758

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? It is not exactly the same since my ign has my gang tag on it and my discord name does not

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I got warned for rdm a couple months ago because I killed someone who was harrassing me and my friends, so I shot him and was not aware that I needed to give him warnings

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) At the time of writing this application I have a playtime of 2 weeks 5 days and 20 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read the rules a few times, I make sure to read them before I start playing or if I'm unsure of a situation

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have gone through it

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I have a microphone, but I hardly use it, but if it is required to do the job I will use it

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do not have any experience staffing on any darkrp servers, but I staffed on a TTT server for a short time

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Mother Marie has told me I should apply multiple times

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do not, but I am willing to learn

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have played on the server for a while now, and I really like the community that I am part of, so I would like to give back and help the server be an even better place for our players

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I should be accepted to the staff team because I like helping people and this is the perfect opportunity to do that, I have helped many new players with learning some of the jobs and some of the servers rules, I am able to keep a level head in stressful situations which can happen in staff sits and I am able to get on the server for most of the day when other staff members may be in school or working. I also think I would be a good fit because I have been playing on this server for a while now and I am familiar with the player base and how they can act.

What is your timezone? I am in the Eastern Time Zone

What time of the day are you usually on? I am usually on on the weekdays either from 10:00-14:00 or 18:00-01:00

+1 cavewomen is just amazing, nice person, and is very cool. The application is decent and maybe can have a little more sentences but, you are just a good person.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda Master on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav on Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.