User
Jun 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Chad

Steam Name: Chad

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chad/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: ChadThunderCock#3878

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Nope

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned 3 times and banned once for a day.
In April I was warned for Propminge - I cannot remember what I did, but considering I was new to the server I think I didn't know what prop minging was since it was my first darkRP server
In April as well I was warned for RDA - I didn't understand how the weapon checker worked and the laws of the land board worked and falsely arrested a guy
In September I was banned for putting a no-no F word on a sign - I have no excuse for this. I was completely in the wrong and deserve the ban
In September again was warned for prop minging - I was moving a prop through someone's base,I deserved the warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) As of right now, I have 4 days and 22 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yep

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yep

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Not at all (besides watching shelly yell at people)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Your Aunt Shelly
Merpy

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I extremely enjoy the sense of community on atomic. especially the mods, and I like the idea of being part of a team. I know it would be a fun experience as well as a satisfying way to give back to the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I'm generally well-liked in the community as well as the staff team and am able to commit to the 10 hours a week duty time. I also have the benefit of living in Australia which gives the server the opportunity to have supervision while the Americans sleep. In conclusion, I feel like I could be a good benefit to the server and community, and would highly enjoy being a staff member :)

What is your timezone? Australian Eastern daylight time

+9000000 By the way you dont have to put your 2 week old warns in there for future reference, I hope you get staff, your a honest nice dude and i only get good vibes from you, I think you would be a great addition to the team as you never fail to make me smile <3 . Goodluck chad!

+9000000 By the way you dont have to put your 2 week old warns in there for future reference, I hope you get staff, your a honest nice dude and i only get good vibes from you, I think you would be a great addition to the team as you never fail to make me smile <3 . Goodluck chad!
Thank you sm, really apprentice you <3

+1 app prob could've been better but i have seen you in game and you seem to know the rules and you seem kind

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda Master on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Your In-Game Name: Chad

Steam Name: Chad

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chad/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: ChadThunderCock#3878

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Nope

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned 3 times and banned once for a day.
In April I was warned for Propminge - I cannot remember what I did, but considering I was new to the server I think I didn't know what prop minging was since it was my first darkRP server
In April as well I was warned for RDA - I didn't understand how the weapon checker worked and the laws of the land board worked and falsely arrested a guy
In September I was banned for putting a no-no F word on a sign - I have no excuse for this. I was completely in the wrong and deserve the ban
In September again was warned for prop minging - I was moving a prop through someone's base,I deserved the warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) As of right now, I have 4 days and 22 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yep

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yep

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Not at all (besides watching shelly yell at people)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Your Aunt Shelly
Merpy

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I extremely enjoy the sense of community on atomic. especially the mods, and I like the idea of being part of a team. I know it would be a fun experience as well as a satisfying way to give back to the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I'm generally well-liked in the community as well as the staff team and am able to commit to the 10 hours a week duty time. I also have the benefit of living in Australia which gives the server the opportunity to have supervision while the Americans sleep. In conclusion, I feel like I could be a good benefit to the server and community, and would highly enjoy being a staff member :)

What is your timezone? Australian Eastern daylight time
+1

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav (Shav#2573) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.