Spring Texas
Username: Chandlers Quest

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pickler Tickler

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chanderquest/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Pickler tickler#3957

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM and Hate speech once, wont happen again. Hate speech is when i went a little too far with the Karen role, RDM is when I shot the wrong person during a gunfight.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 22 hours, 44 minutes, 57 seconds (may be playing after the application)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mostly in the mornings for 3 hours+ every day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? So I have a meaning to be in the server. to solve problems, and help the community get better.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? By the tone of peoples voice I know when to be calm and under standing or overpowering and dominant. Plus I can solve problems really well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I just want to meet the other staff :) Thanks Atomic for being a server!

Username: Chandlers Quest

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pickler Tickler

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chanderquest/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Pickler tickler#3957

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM and Hate speech once, wont happen again. Hate speech is when i went a little too far with the Karen role, RDM is when I shot the wrong person during a gunfight.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 22 hours, 44 minutes, 57 seconds (may be playing after the application)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mostly in the mornings for 3 hours+ every day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? So I have a meaning to be in the server. to solve problems, and help the community get better.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? By the tone of peoples voice I know when to be calm and under standing or overpowering and dominant. Plus I can solve problems really well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I just want to meet the other staff :) Thanks Atomic for being a server!
I cant see what you mean. I don't know what you mean by effort.

Has little to no effort into the application; you need to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe to us in more detail why you want to be a staff member and why we should accept you and not others.
In the future, I would recommend you use Accepted Staff Apps to get an understanding of how an application needs to be.

Please try again in 2 weeks :D

-1, hate speech is not something you can change morally within such a short margin of time. Not to mention the lack of effort in the two make or break questions.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​