Change Back the F4 Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chungy

User
Jan 24, 2021
The new f4 menu is very problematic, and is less handy than the previous one. The number of the people using a job is broken (ex. Professional Printer job is full, but says 1/10, or Hitman is full and says 1/3). Also, with the previous f4 menu, you were able to add favorite jobs, making it so you don't have to scroll all the way down the list to use that job. Also also, you have to click on the job, then ask to become it. While that is a very minor thing to complain about, it would be nice if you could just become the job with 1 click, instead of 2. I know it sounds like I'm being a bitchy crybaby, but I feel like this new f4 menu is less convenient than the other one.

The new f4 menu is very problematic, and is less handy than the previous one. The number of the people using a job is broken (ex. Professional Printer job is full, but says 1/10, or Hitman is full and says 1/3). Also, with the previous f4 menu, you were able to add favorite jobs, making it so you don't have to scroll all the way down the list to use that job. Also also, you have to click on the job, then ask to become it. While that is a very minor thing to complain about, it would be nice if you could just become the job with 1 click, instead of 2. I know it sounds like I'm being a bitchy crybaby, but I feel like this new f4 menu is less convenient than the other one.
I also think it's not as good
However i've heard its MUCH MUCH more optimized than the other one, and has fixed allot of lag

Suggestion Denied
The new F4 menu is far more optimized for the server. The missing features that were mentioned such as favoriting jobs and Richest player are planned to be added in the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.