Accepted Cherokee JD Staff Application

TechSan

Ex-Senior Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Feb 9, 2022
Username: Cherokee JD

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cherokee JD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097858777/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I'm 19 years old

Your Discord (with tag): Cherokee JD#5700

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 25 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff on the Icefuse Militaryrp server for about 4 months until I got admin then it became to stressful because I was dealing with IRL stuff also. This is when I decided to resign then I took a 5 month break from gmod then I finally decided to comeback to enjoy some fun times.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? My normal hours vary but mostly I get on at 12 in the afternoon till 9pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason why I want to be a part of this staff team is because I joined the server 9 months ago and I also want to help lower the tickets and the time it takes for that one person to be helped when the day is super busy. This I hope will allow players to enjoy there time here and not think we are lazy and not wanting to help them so they can feel rule breaking will be a low when we are around.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I should be accepted is the following I have staffing experience, I have no warns and I care for the community I am not bias when dealing with sits and I am hoping when I get accepted there will be a change in the server with less tickets and minges when I am online.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+/- I've seen you on quite a bit lately you seem like a good guy but this application could use a little work!

+1 application needs work but you have a history of staffing and if what you say is true, about you getting to admin. I would like to see how you would be on this server.

+1 he plays for quite some time every day. Has experience and could be a good member. Also no warns which is nice. good luck!!

+/- Previous staff experience and how well they act in game is the only reason I won't be negative on this application even with the low effort.

+1 very active on the discords, really cool person overall. Honestly would be a good addition to the staff team.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.