Denied Chicken Staff App

Chicken

User
Oct 3, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Chicken

Steam Name: Chicken

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bloodyenderman/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Chicken 🐔#9211

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? not for the record.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 3D 19H 56M as of now and ive been in for a long time

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i re=read them just now to make sure they are fresh in my mind

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes i have i also re-read it to make sure i have read it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i have a mic and i use it pretty frequently

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes i have been a developer on two different Garry's mod servers, they had me on for about 2 months and their server died so i resigned, and i was also a dev on a Garry's mod server where they didn't want me anymore after about 1 month

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Wilkers gave me the idea to apply again.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? my last server used SAM for their admin panel, and they also used Awarn3 but ive never used BLogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help out and do as much as i can, also im sick and tired of people mass rdming and i hate it.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i should be accepted to the staff team because i would be a big help and i would make sure to enforce the rules to the best of my ability, im fluent in the admin panel SAM and i feel that i would be a useful person to assist the atomic dark Rp server.

Negative
I don't think I've ever seen you on the server, however it could be because were online at different times. Also, the application looks quite rushed. I would suggest taking more time on your application and perhaps elaborating on the past staff experiences you have.

Fuck what hops said I also did recommend you +1 dont let me down or else ill turn you into Kentucky fried 🍗

As i try not to be disrespectful but sadly i will have to disapprove this application for the reasons that's follow.

1. Never seen on the server before

2. Application is poorly made and looks like it was rush
3. The Answers are very short
4. Doesn't seem to have experience as a staff

Sorry For The In Conventions, Hope To You On The Server Soon!

Sorry but as the others said the application looks really rushed and not taken seriously and ive never seen you on the server please try again at some other point and try to put some more effort into it best wishes and hope you have a good day.

I dont think we've conversed much at all ingame, but maybe once during a sit. Your application seems a bit hastily made and almost unprofessional, so I have to give a negative.

+1
-youre a cool and chill guy
-the application looks clean and not really rused
Wish you luck my man!

-/+
I really can not say much about you, I do not think we have interacted at all.
Best of Luck with your Application though.

+/- Sorry but I have never really seen you on the server, your application seems a tiny bit rushed but you seem like you are eager to help the staff out and help other players

thanks to all the positve (and nuetral) responses i would love to get to know you all better!