Denied Chris Evans Staff Application

Chris Evans

User
Apr 3, 2022
Username: Chris Evans

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bob Odenkirk

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198421423776

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: DiamondAndGold1

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. it says i have a class 4 and i've tried to get it removed because i have no idea how i got it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? chicago

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? evening/night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? when i play there can be alot of tickets stacked up and I like to help out, would be nice to be to try supporter classes too.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i like to help and assist others and i enjoy this server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 need to explain more on last two questions. Suggest you to take a look at previously accepted applications

-1 Not enough effort here, look at some previously accepted applications and then you can edit yours

-1 From me.
This application needs more effort particularly in the last two mandatory questions.

No effort was put into this application. You need to try and convince the team and community why you should be selected to join our staff team. Being a 21-year-old, you should also know how to structure a sentence correctly and capitalize the start of a sentence.

-1 Please look at past accepted applications. The team really likes to see a bit of effort on the last two questions. I would talk to an admin about your class 4 warn if you don't know how you received it. Good luck <3

Application Denied
Your application does not reflect the level of effort we would hope to see from someone expecting to join the staff team.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​