Denied ChrisHansen Staff Application

Username: ChrisHansen

◈ Your In-Game Name: THE HANSEN

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205558747/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): BUILDΞRSHΞD#5424

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days, 22 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
A couple years ago, I used to be a member of a staff team for the Defcon Gaming PurgeRP server. PurgeRP was overall just DarkRP with a purge every 30 minutes so I don't think there is going to be much rule difference between the Purge server and the Atomic DarkRP server. In fact, there old PurgeRP server had more rules.

Two years

Contacts:
  1. Prata (Prata#4747), Was the old server manager.
  2. Squidy (! ! Squidy ! !#2659), Was the secondary server manager. He also played on the server the longest.

NOTE: I was known as Buildershed/Buil in that community. No telling if I might change it to Buildershed here too later on at some point.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time (US & CA)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? School Days, 5 PM - 10 PM; WED: 3PM - 10PM; WEEKENDS: Most of the day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This server to me is chill and that is what I like about it to be honest. The server being so chill is also what makes it fun and staff help to keep the server chill against players actively trying to ruin the fun of the server. When I used to staff for Defcon Gaming, we had people that would hop on without an intent to roleplay or to be "mingy" and we made clear that if you didn't have an intent to actually RP, you are not welcomed here.
The other reason why I'd like to be apart of the staff team is to help the server stay alive. I witnessed the downfall of a server that I played dearly and I do not want to see it happen again. I have more time to help on this server than when I first became Trial Mod back on PurgeRP in late 2019.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I should be accepted because of my skill when it comes to staffing. As I have mentioned many times prior, I used to be a Senior Administrator, a very high up position and right below server manager, for a PurgeRP server. Therefore, I have plenty of experience and I know the general rules that even most DarkRP servers have. When it comes to the rules on this server, when I read the rules, I did not see many differences and in fact, there were less rules than the old server. With the fact that I staffed for a very similar server back in the day with a little more rules, I see my self as qualified for the job.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1
good time played + no warns
I've had good experience with him
has experience
worth a interview

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert on discord (Lil Marco Vert#4398) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
Your performance on the interview showed that you did not have a concrete understanding of our Rules and Guidelines, we also noticed that you copy and pasted your responses for the warn punishments.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.