Steam Name:
sethporterfield

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
steamcommunity.com

Steam Community :: sethporterfield

No information given.
steamcommunity.com

steamcommunity.com
I dont feel the need to change it since I dont use steam often.

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
Turned 15 march 19th!

Your discord name/tag:
CidiusIncarnate#4026 and I often have discord open.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Np.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I was recently banned for Mass RDM because I didn't understand that revenge RDM is not allowed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
About 2 full weeks atm.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, some atleast twice along with personal experience from learning some through trial and error.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have and reread them since my last application.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
This is my 3rd attempt at becoming staff.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have not been recommended by any staff members.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Since my last application I have read about SAM AWarn3 and BLogs enough i know how to use them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I really enjoy the servers's community and the staff have helped me multiple times in the past so I want to be able to do the same. I know when I was a much newer player the staff team often helped me learn some of the rules as I had hardly any knowledge of what to do on the server. I have met so many nice people on this server as well all being very nice and often giving me a nice laugh during a few harder times over the past month and I want to give back to them.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have read over all of the rules, guidelines and boundaries plus most of the chat commands for staff.I have also noticed though hardly any staff is online during times 2am-6am with most tickets in that time going unnoticed, but that is also one of the times I am online most so it could be helpful. Those times are not the only times I am online as I normally log on around 8:00. I am very willing to help as staff whenever needed because I don't set up bases or AFK often.

What is your timezone?
My timezone is EDT

Thank you for reading my application and please leave any kind of feedback on it!

+/- Seem like a pretty nice guy, never seen you on the server those also the application could have a little bit more time put into it.

goodluck!

+/- i have seen you on the server a bunch and some experiences were not good but you do seem to be determined to get staff. so good luck :)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddy Stuffy on discord (Daddystuffy#5855) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.