clendl's Application

clendl

User
Jan 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name:clendl

Steam Name:clendl

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/clendl/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am currently 21 years old.

Your discord name/tag: My discord name is clendl#6313

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, I was banned for typing the n-word in admin chat when I was reporting someone. TKT helped me out and got me unbanned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) I currently have 6 days of playtime.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read the rules and will continue to reinforce them as I progress.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have read the staff information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have a microphone however I tend to use it less after midnight. Mostly because my parents are sleeping and I don't want to wake them

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do not have any experience on Gmod besides what I have learned from this server.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? N/A

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I believe I can benefit this server and the community. I enjoy listening to both sides of the story to help judge what I think is fair.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I would like to be accepted because this server is very welcoming to new players and i would be like one of the ones to welcome them and teach them just like your fantastic staff has taught me.

LOL I remember when you got banned that was so funny. I admire your dedication to getting this role, you were unsure about the rules so you reached out to staff to review them (especially with the new rules) I enjoy having you on the server and would personally to have you staff beside us

+1

LOL I remember when you got banned that was so funny. I admire your dedication to getting this role, you were unsure about the rules so you reached out to staff to review them (especially with the new rules) I enjoy having you on the server and would personally to have you staff beside us

+1
Love u remmah, <3. Yeah,me getting banned was pretty funny not gonna lie.

+/-
I see you around the server, pretty nice and chill guy. Your application is pretty short, and could use some work. Best of Luck!

+1 Seems like a chill guy. You have an ok application I would have wanted to see something longer to see how you describe yourself.

+1 This dude is very chill, funny, and nice. Would be a great addition to the atomic networks staff team.

+/-
I always see you around the server but haven’t really had any personal interactions with you to be able to form an opinion. From what others say & what I’ve witnessed, you seem like a chill guy though. Also seem quite mature.

Would like to see a little more effort on the application itself, however, I wish you the best of luck!

- Hops