Accepted Clipzzy Staff Application

Clipzzy

User
Jun 11, 2022
Username: Clipzzy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Clipzzy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870011227/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Willl#9281

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 35 Mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT/PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Morning to night 10 am -10 pm matters what I got going on within the day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have enjoyed the time I have spent playing on the AtomicRP servers and I have always felt that they have been ran well and the each player is held accountable for the rules. I Want to become a staff because I feel like I would like to do something more for the community and begin to meet more people that enjoy the server and want to see it strive and continuing to be one of the top DarkRP servers. I love this server so much I spent my real life money on this game on a real note though all I want to see is this community strive and continue to grow for as long as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a pretty calm and relaxed guy I have a lot of patients and I just wanna see everyone have a good time. Obviously making sure everyone is following the rules is most important but at the same time making sure everyone is able to have fun RPing and making sure people wanna join back the server the next day is something that is also important to me. Ill be able to get along with the rest of the staff and make sure I'm everyone's favorite staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would say I'm a pretty mature guy or I would like to think so, I may not have the experience as a staff member but I am I fast learner and can pick things up quickly so I know that that will not effect me and that I would be able to take on this role head on. I have played tons of GMOD plus tons of other game so I am always on Gmod and if not I'm always on discord to be able to handle any questions or concerns. Thanks for reading I hope all the questions are up to everyone's standards feel free to message me on discord if you have any questions.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (Bighead#0094) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​