Your In-Game Name: clixles

Steam Name: clixles

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198999265732/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
- 17 Years old

Your discord name/tag:
- clixles#8001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
- Yes they are the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes i was warned one time i was new to the server at the time and i wasn't familiar with the rules at the time
i was warned for fail rp class II

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
-I have 59hrs in the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
- Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
- Yes i have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?\
-Yes i have a microphone, I use it on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
-Yes i was a mod on a zombie roleplay server it was a small server and eventually the owner gave up and shut it down.
-Owner was minos.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
-No i have not had any recommendations.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
-I didn't answer yes to the previous question but i do have experience using blogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I chose to be a part of the staff team because i really enjoy the community its a friendly and not so toxic server.
All of the staff are always kind and respectful and honestly i am impressed by how they are, I previously have had bad
interactions on servers with staff being rude but the staff on here have given me guns and money when i was rdmed
of their own and it really says alot about the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the staff team because i have now have extensive knowledge on the rules and i get on at night and
the server is pure chaos. I really want to help manage the server at this time because I know there's hardly any staff on
there's a lot of players that are new and need a little help my favorite part of is the
player interaction. I thoroughly enjoy helping others i want to go above and beyond for the players
being a regular member limits me.

What is your timezone?
-Eastern standard time
-note: i changed my rp name when i got my first 20 hrs i mainly play at night

Last edited:
+/- You didnt mention any of the traits that are looked for in a staff member. The application could have been alittle more structured but overall decent. Good luck!

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.