Denied Cnsrfri Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnsrfri

User
Jun 1, 2023
Username: Cnsrfri

◈ Your In-Game Name: BobbyTheWobblyBoy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100490392/

Your Age: 15 [Although i do not sound like it because of my bad mic]

Your Discord Tag: Cnsrfri#8482

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM, NLR. FAIL RP

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 d 14 h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? WEST USA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anything under 12pm, 2pm to 8 always

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i feel i can be a good asset. and i love helping others

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i want to be with the community better and have a voice

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 No effort | Can you detail your warns please? and when they were?

Sorry for this guys when i was writing i had limited amount of time. I get scared in these apps too. It was hard for me and i really didnt know what to put. Thanks for replying. I made a new one and it is way more detailed

Last edited:
Sorry for this guys when i was writing i had limited amount of time. I get scared in these apps too. It was hard for me and i really didnt know what to put. Thanks for replying. I made a new one and it is way more detailed
Edit this application, do not make another

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.