Denied Cnsrfri Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnsrfri

User
Jun 1, 2023
Username: Cnsrfri

◈ Your In-Game Name: BobbyTheWobblyBoy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100490392/

Your Age: 15 [Although i do not sound like it because of my bad mic]

Your Discord Tag: Cnsrfri#8482

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned by: Funki
Warning Server: AtomicRP2
Warning reason: MRDM

Warned by: CanadianDotCat
Warning Server: AtomicRP2
Warning reason: MRDM

Warned by: Ohdizzy
Warning Server: AtomicRp1
Warning reason: RDM

Warned by: Flare
Warning Server: Atomicrp1
Warning reason: FailRp

Warned by: Nyan
Warning Server: Atomicrp1
Warning reason: RDM

Warned by:Slink
Warning Server: AtomicRp2
Warning reason: failrp during raid

Warned by: Ohdizzy
Warning Server: Atomicrp2
Warning reason: Failrp

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 5h 41m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? WEST USA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anything under 12pm, 2pm to 8 always

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I can be a good asset to the staff team. I'm helpful to everyone. A kind person. I try my hardest to listen to people if they need it. I really like seeing people get things when like I'm explaining something and they go like "ohhh". That is awesome to me. I also think that I can help the Darkrp atomic community. I want to have a bigger voice for myself. I think if it get on the staff team I can help staff out, players out. I love to help new players experience the awesome and funny experience of Atomic dark rp.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be accepted onto the staff team because I think I can really make a difference to the community. Help People with rule breakers. I know I have a lot of warns which were in my beginner time. I see now just how important the rules really are. When people get rdmed or one of the rules gets broken to them for no reason. It makes the game unfun. I know when I someone just gets on the server and goes on MRDM spree. It makes the game less fun. That's why the server has purges lol.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a hard worker, get going kind of person. I feel that I can help the community. And that is what i want to do for this server.

+1
thats a hefty amount of warns
Your reasons for wanting to become staff seem very noble and similar to my own when i joined, which makes me feel really good about getting you into an interview.
Ive also had many interactions with you in game and they have always been pleasant, you seem very kind and respectful of staff and also players and ive seen you help players with issues where it comes to rules and general questions which gives me high hopes for you as a staff.
Good luck bud!​

That is a lot of warnings in a relatively short amount of play time (MassRDM is quite the warning…)
I have had limited interactions with you so for now I am leaving a

That is a lot of warnings in a relatively short amount of play time (MassRDM is quite the warning…)
I have had limited interactions with you so for now I am leaving a
dang i thought we were cool i based with you many times, you were cool :) thanks for input

im pretty sure you still have a couple days left until you can make another app, your old one was on jun 2nd and this is on the 13th, you still have 3 days

Bruh. I cannot endorse your application until your Class 3 and Below expire. That's too many warnings in a short period of time and you have amassed even more warns as seen below:

1686679417922.png

Last edited:
Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process. You did not wait the 2 week waiting period when your previous application is denied. You may reapply on 6/27/23.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.