Accepted COCA -COLA Staff Application

Coke Cola

Ex Trial Mod
User
Aug 29, 2022
United Kingdom
Username: COCA -COLA

◈ Your In-Game Name: ITS COCA COLA

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cocacolaisnice/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): COCA#4945

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM, so this is what happened I was new to the server I had like 1 day, and I was a weed grower, and the mayor wanted me to make him weed, so I did then it turned into a lockdown, and then the mayor said: "get in your homes or coca will kill you" so as I was new I basically MRDM everyone in the window I was new at the time I have never really played gmod servers at the time, so I didn't know what MRDM was. Rdm, from bob feet, I think this was a gang territory. I was a citizen, and I killed a red Dorito. The server just restarted, and I forgot that I was a citizen. If I got this one wrong, please tell me my mind is a bit fuzzy. And another Rdm. I think this was crossfire with mcluvin. I was shooting at my friend that was in my party it was a minigun. I hit mcluvin, and then he tried to kill me. I hid from him, then I was put in a sit and got a warning.

How much playtime do you have on the server? a week and four days.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? BST.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I play around the time 4 to 10. Somedays, I will play for longer, but this is the normal time for me.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This is one of the friendliest communities I have ever been a part of. I feel like the next step is to help and fix issues and teach new players to play because the first time I played, I didn't even know how to call an admin! I feel like new players need love and need teaching. I want to have a positive effect on this server. I would want the new and old players to feel like a fresh new, and nice mod to call for. I want to be respected and known for not sugarcoating any situation. some of my gang members are a part of the team, and it is going good for them as well I have made an app before that didn't have a lot of detail and effort I have made more effort into this. as well, I wanna mess around with these people in this community outside of the sits all within the rules. I make sure always to call a mod if someone just RDM NLR'S Failbases, and as an admin, I can take care because I know how it feels to lose your items like vapes and miniguns.
I will still be a chill admin that does not get angry if someone is trolling or new to the game I will just be nice, a relaxed trial mod.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be a fun and serious admin in this community. I am patient with players and don't get angry at them. However, for players that have proof of breaking any rules, I will give them the exact punishment they deserve, not saying they are new or anything like that. It is all up to the person who made the ticket, but if it is something like MRDM, I will not be doing that. If a player I don't like has made a ticket, I have a special rule I will act as if we have never met before. I will always know my place as a trial mod if someone makes an appeal to be unbanned, I will let the higher-ups do want they want in this situation. I have no bad blood with any of the staff time, and I don't have a lot of enemies in this community. this could be the first-ever server I admin. I know this map back to front, and I have read all of the rules on this server. I am gonna take everything as if I am a judge. You would need proof if someone said the n-word in voice chat. if it is like rdm or fail base, I have the logs, or I can go to the base no vid needed for that situation.
I will make sure that nobody breaks the rules like if I see someone prop blocking PD as a PD, I will make a mod ticket about it, or if someone else makes a ticket, I will open it and sort out the situation at hand.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have dyslexia which means I can't read as well but still can. The words move around. All I need is to wear glasses.

Last edited:
-/+
Coca has been a very active member who i see alot, However the Application was quite Short and could do with more Detail
Might as well give him a chance at an interview!

You have not written enough to over look your warning history, i suggest you look at our accepted staff application's
on what we look for down below

After edit
-/+
You did a good job re writing your application, although you still have some warns that are concerning, I’ll be happy with a interview and see where that goes from there.

dg4den0.png

Last edited:
+/- he's a chill dude and the most friendly one in the war with Roomba's vs zi tung. The warn concerns me if u are able to staff and not make any rational decisions

+1 Added detail, warns don't come into play when they're honest or show this kind of effort, quit hating on the dude because he broke server rules like if you all never broke a rule hypocrite fucks,.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑒𝐹𝓇𝓂𝐻𝒶𝑒#0001 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/

Application Accepted

Reach out to Potompatomp#6597 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!