Denied Coe's Staff Application

Coe

User
Mar 2, 2021
Steam Name: Coe

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Coe#1570

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, they are both the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have only been verbally warned. No actual warnings on record.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) At the time of posting this application, I have 2 days and 26 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I have a ton of previous experience with being staff. I was a Senior Moderator on an old Garry's Mod server called "|-ICE-|". I am also a current staff member on a sandbox server called "GMod - Build or Fight".

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Shepherd.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I am not too sure if I have any previous experience with these. The last time I was staff on a DarkRP server was around 2-4 years ago, but I do not think I do.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be apart of AtomicRP Staff Team because I want to help out the players. I want to help new players learn the rules and make them feel like they are safe from the rule-breakers. I believe if I am apart of the staff team, I could help fix that due to all of my previous experience. I don't just want to help out newer players, I want to be able to help the player base of AtomicRP

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I should be accepted into the staff team because I have a ton of previous experience being a staff member on GMod servers and FiveM servers. If I were to take a staff sit, I would listen to both sides of the story, check logs, and determine who was in the wrong in the situation. I like to give everyone a chance to explain themselves and why they did what they did.

Steam Name: Coe

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Coe#1570

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, they are both the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have only been verbally warned. No actual warnings on record.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) At the time of posting this application, I have 2 days and 26 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I have a ton of previous experience with being staff. I was a Senior Moderator on an old Garry's Mod server called "|-ICE-|". I am also a current staff member on a sandbox server called "GMod - Build or Fight".

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Shepherd.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I am not too sure if I have any previous experience with these. The last time I was staff on a DarkRP server was around 2-4 years ago, but I do not think I do.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be apart of AtomicRP Staff Team because I want to help out the players. I want to help new players learn the rules and make them feel like they are safe from the rule-breakers. I believe if I am apart of the staff team, I could help fix that due to all of my previous experience. I don't just want to help out newer players, I want to be able to help the player base of AtomicRP

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I should be accepted into the staff team because I have a ton of previous experience being a staff member on GMod servers and FiveM servers. If I were to take a staff sit, I would listen to both sides of the story, check logs, and determine who was in the wrong in the situation. I like to give everyone a chance to explain themselves and why they did what they did.
I also forgot to add that TKT doubt said I could put him down as a reccomendation.

Neutral
I haven't had enough interactions with you to speak about you as a person. Application looks nice though. Good luck!

-Hops

+1

Seems to know the rules well honestly, have never really had him in a sit/ had any bad interactions with him seems like a good guy and knows what hes doing best of luck my man :)

+1
I have seen you on the server a lot and I haven't had any issues with you yet. would like to see you on the team man.
Best Of Luck With you Application!

+/-

I have seen you around the server a whole hell of a lot. You consistently follow the rules and treat other players well. I also have talked to you personally a handful of times and I believe that you have the right mindset to staff on our server.

The ONLY reason that I am giving you a neutral review is because I noticed in your application that you are currently staffing on a different server. As guideline BNP2 states, you can only staff on one server, and if you get accepted in this server you will have to leave the other server you are staffing on.

Other than that, I hope to see you in our staff team working with us, best of luck to you.

+/-

I have seen you around the server a whole hell of a lot. You consistently follow the rules and treat other players well. I also have talked to you personally a handful of times and I believe that you have the right mindset to staff on our server.

The ONLY reason that I am giving you a neutral review is because I noticed in your application that you are currently staffing on a different server. As guideline BNP2 states, you can only staff on one server, and if you get accepted in this server you will have to leave the other server you are staffing on.

Other than that, I hope to see you in our staff team working with us, best of luck to you.
Understandable, if I do end up getting accepted and passing, I will resign from my current server.

-1 havent had many good experiences with him, ive been rdmed a few times, only good experience was selling him a knife