Coinflip Viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biznasty

User
Aug 20, 2021
I believe that the coinflips are a very exciting and thrilling experience, especially if you are one of the people involved within the flip. However, I think that it would be cool to have more interactive flips where the server is able to view the flip along-side the players gambling rather than just having the 2 participants being the only ones able to see it. While this would be a simple feature that doesn't affect much, I feel it would still have a good impact to better the enjoyment of the server for all players.

EDIT: after some more degenerate coinflip gambling, I also think it would be a good idea to allow the user creating the flip the option to pick either Red or Blue.
EDIT 2: -MERPYS IDEA- a coinflip leaderboard for the amount of money you have gambled flipping.
EDIT 3: Coinflip history of the most recent flips (showing which players were Red and Blue, and the winning color).

Last edited:
This unfortunately wouldn't be possible without creating a custom coinflip addon, which definitely isn't a priority right now. I'll keep the idea in mind going forward though.

• Love
Reactions: Biznasty
Status
Not open for further replies.