Denied Combine-Elite Staff Application

Combine-Elite

User
Jul 11, 2022
Username: Combine-Elite

◈ Your In-Game Name: Colgate man

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199284486067/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15 as of 5/23

Your Discord (with tag): Half-life#4944

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 4 warns on RDM as I was newer to the game,
2 failrp warns,
and 1 ban on hatespeech this was my idiocy and it was my fault for not respecting the rule.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 6 days 9 hours and 37 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1-5 pm or longer

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? most of servers like 2 have admins but do almost nothing unless they are forced to do so.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have not much else to do, and there are almost no mods on smaller servers such as 3-4 and EU and AU

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I prefer to type but If in need to I will use my microphone and will use it more from now on.

thank you for your time to let me try. PS Colgate man\half life!

-1 Too many warns, the hatespeech is permanent but i don't know if the other warns are active or not, no biggie but no effort in this application to over look your warns

-1 Please look at previously accepted applications and see why yours is not being received well.

The application shows little effort and you have a lot of warns, with one of them being hate speech. Hate speech is a 0 tolerance rule, and based on you saying "this was my idiocy and it was my fault for not respecting the rule", you knew about the rule and deliberately broke it. Maturity is something that is expected behind all staff members and that is not a good example of what Atomic stands for.

-1 first off try better on your 2 bottom questions and i may say + not thanking about the warns put more effort in plz

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​