Apr 10, 2022
Username: Commodore

◈ Your In-Game Name: Commodore Cornelius

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GraysGalaxy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Gray#7428

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned before, I was warned for RDM(Class III) a couple months back and i notice what i did and it has not been committed since. I got warned for killing a Hitman that shot my friend(i was unaware of the party system and that if i was in one i could've countered so i shot the Hitman with a sniper and immediately got brought into an admin sit. I've figured out i was ignorant to do that so i now know what to do in that situation.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
5d 14m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Detroit EDT/EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-9 pm EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason i want to join the AtomicRP Staff Team is because I've noticed the lack of moderators/admins in the separate servers(AtomicRP.net 2,AtomicRP.net 3,EU,ETC...) and i feel as if the staff team needs more help in them to enforce the rules and i feel that if i were to be a staff member i could have a lot that could be brought to the team. I have also noticed the time between sits of the admins/staff on duty in the second server because of there being only 1-2 online per 2 hours or so i suppose you fine human beings could use some help with the extra servers on the daily.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason(s) that i should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team is because of my knowledge of certain rules such as; Failbases,RDM,RDA, And FailRP (basic rules but i am talking about the mini sections in them involving jobs and such). I also have gotten very familiar with the community and players involved in it(The game and the Discord server). I have also gotten familiar with some of the admins from the amount of sits ive been in(for both for me and against me). I should also feel the need to add i have 250 hours on Garry's Mod so I've played quite a few servers to know how they work and the differences in the MOTD from other servers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have not actually staffed on any Garry's Mod server before but i have indeed staffed on another FacePunch game: Rust, i have staffed once on a pretty dead normal server and one pretty active(dead now) PVP servers which i had a lot of time staffing in (this was when i was about 13 until i was almost 14 so like 2 years ago) but i had to deal with a lot (considering it is Rust after all(i have heard a lot of the gamer word)) and to put an even bigger effort into these 2 years i had staffing for them, i could only log on every so hour on rust due to me not having a very good PC at that time so i had to log onto an app that would stream off of someone else's PC which would give me about an hour each time which i did about 280 times(205 or something on my old account and 80 something on this account) which shows i can commit to things and not quit at the first sight of problems.

Final edit B)

Last edited:
Username: Commodore

◈ Your In-Game Name: Commodore Cornelius

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GraysGalaxy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Gray#7428

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned before, I was warned for RDM(Class III) a couple months back and i notice what i did and it has not been committed since. I got warned for killing a Hitman that shot my friend(i was unaware of the party system and that if i was in one i could've countered so i shot the Hitman with a sniper and immediately got brought into an admin sit. I've figured out i was ignorant to do that so i now know what to do in that situation.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
4d 19h 22m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Detroit EDT/EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-9 pm EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason i want to join the AtomicRP Staff Team is because I've noticed the lack of moderators/admins in the separate servers(AtomicRP.net 2,AtomicRP.net 3,EU,ETC...) and i feel as if the staff team needs more help in them to enforce the rules. I have also noticed the time between sits of the admins in the second server because of there being only 1-2 online per 2 hours or so.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason(s) that i should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team is because of my knowledge of certain rules such as; Failbases,RDM,RDA, And FailRP (basic rules but i am talking about the mini sections in them involving jobs and such). I also have gotten very familiar with the community and players involved in it(The game and the Discord server). I have also gotten familiar with some of the admins from the amount of sits ive been in(for both for me and against me). I should also feel the need to add i have 250 hours on Garry's Mod so I've played quite a few servers to know how they work and the differences in the MOTD from other servers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I have edited this one and deleted the old one (and have added a bit of some optional).

Last edited:
+/- Not too sure how I feel about this one, your edited application is nice and does show you're willing to commit, but I'm overall pretty neutral with this one.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)