Copdawg

User
Jun 14, 2022
Username: Copdawg

❂ In-Game Name Mae Is Me

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561199151544815

Your Discord professorprostate1

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Dust

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. Dustldln

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? failrp propminge propblocking saying multiple slurs breaking nlr

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. console inside peek propblock Him saying a slur outside peek propblock (transphobia possibly) Him defending use of slurs

Optional: Any other comments? so the overview is i was helping him with finding his inventory he said the F slur in the voice chat so i muted him and told him to leave he then turned into a hitman started raiding me and when he died he started propblocking my entrances and peeks I still killed him cause hes ass he kept breaking nlr and coming back he then said the n word which I have included a screenshot of in the images of the outside peek it will appear as though its my prop because I have a fence at that peek there is a picture of the console to show the times at which he kept coming back which should show the lack of nlr he follows