Accepted Core Staff Application

Core

User
Oct 18, 2022
Username: Core

◈ Your In-Game Name: Core

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152101715/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Racoon#4715

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 246 hour (according to battlemetric)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+8

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6-12 am EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? AtomicRP gave me a good time in the past month since it's always active with a majority of friendly players around. Different from other RP server I have been in, atomic is based on a balanced system and allow people to have fun even if they can't afford to purchase from donator shop. It is rank 1 server on battlematric at the moment I write this application and always stay in top 5, with new member keep joining in and bring higher activity, trouble makers in them also show up from time to time, sabotaging other's playing experience. I've seen when there's none admin online and server goes literally RDM arena, a mod who joined the server said "I will just leave and come back later, see if thing goes better." Because there's too many tickets to take. That is the moment I start to believe I should Join staff team and help the server, even tho I'm not extremely active, I still seek to dedicate myself for AtomicRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I am a trustworthy person and a friendly one, with good patient and enthusiasm to the server, I am more than happy to help anyone that require assistance and can treat all players with respect at all times. I have also read the entire guideline (include Enforcement) to make sure I have a fully understanding of MOTD to deal with any possible situation.

I understand once became a staff I would represent the Atomic Community and I'm ready for the responsibility.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. N/A

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team