User
Sep 25, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Mr LOL

Steam Name: Mr LOL

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/hoebiden/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15 and a half

Your discord name/tag: MrDan Bro#6871

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? nope

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No never (Thats why I think apllying is a good idea)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 5 days 10 hours 32 minutes while writing this.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yep

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes I do (And use it on a consistent basis)

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No I have not (I just want the experiance)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Nope

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? To help out (Like kind of a new hobby)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because I want to have a new DarkRp experiance (Other then printing for like 10 hours/repeating the same actions for a long period of time)

What is your timezone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day are you usually on? Normally after school which is 3:10 to 9:30 pm (It depends if its the weekend or not (Or if I am not feeling playing DarkRp that day)

-1 Never seen u ingame and looks like you put no effort into this.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.