Coyote

User
Jun 6, 2022
Username: Coyote

In-Game Name Coyote

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile STEAM_0:1:4447748

Your Discord Coyote#9999

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Rufus Goofus

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. STEAM_0:0:41796379

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Ruleskirting / Malicious intent that doesn't "explicitly" break the rules.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. Alright so, multiple staff members can attest to what took place in the logs and verbally (Jinx and Nate specifically)

But I will state what occurred in text so it can be officially documented and a complaint made, along with a rule hopefully being implemented to prevent this kind of toxicity.

I was the body guard of a store that was located across from the PD, screenshot here
After having the base for a good 3-4 hours, Rufus came on the station as a hobo and began to blast ear-rape music right underneath the sign.

He got killed for this, and came back immediately 3 more times and got killed. He then changed to the Master Thief class and placed a dupe that blocked the path in front of our store so only one person could cross at a time. We asked him to move his place, and he said he wasn't breaking any rules and I told him about the pathway rule. He ignored me and I messaged for moderation help at this point.

After placing a fence in front of the dupe he placed, he fully walled off the walkway and administrators called the two of us, it was further articulated after discussing with Jinx and Nate that they were not technically breaking any rules, but asked them to please move their base away. They then decided to, instead, place this in front of the base with fences blocking the areas. I made another admin ticket, and he was told only to remove the fences.

He then started to target one of the other guards who had complained about him and repeated kidnapped them and broke the cool-down rule to the point of getting demoted via admin, which he decided to go back to Hobo King and build a "base" (despite the above linked base still existing) that blocked off the signs to the right of the base and half blocked the door.
Throughout all of these complaints, he repeatedly flaunted how "he owns this server" and to suck his dick, etc. (Staff can also state this)

Ultimately, this dude is skirting the rules in a blatantly toxic way. They purposely built their dupe outside the base in a way that disrupted the natural traffic, in retaliation for me killing them for repeatedly coming back and breaking NLR , and reporting them to staff, to target our group.

Any other comments? Contact on discord, Coyote#9999 for any info/clarification.
Note that most of this incident occured between 12:00AM-02:15AM EST 06/06/2022

Last edited:
Hey, I am the other guard mentioned in this post (IGN: The Moron), I can confirm that I was indeed kidnapped for longer than the cooldown rule allowed, and he was warned and demoted for his actions by a moderator.
Coyote has made most of what happened clear in this report, but there is a few things I would like to add on.
Firstly, when I made the ticket to staff at the 11 minute mark of my kidnapping, Rufus immediately let me go from the place I was being kept. While this is circumstantial, this suggests that an admin who was on the server messaged Rufus in an attempt to assist him in dodging punishment for his actions. This is unconfirmed, and can be entirely explained as a simple coincidence, but the timing is strange.
Secondly, I have understanding that after Rufus was told to delete the first dupe that was blocking our path, he was explicitly told by a moderator to 'stay away from our group (group being me, coyote, and the gun dealer who hired us)', but then placed the second dupe, along with the 'base' that blocked off the signs to the right and half blocked the door. If this is correct, this means that Rufus directly ignored a moderator telling him to leave us alone in order to continue his harassments.
Additionally, while the moderation staff was busy dealing with this entire situation, there were many other problems occurring, and with many moderators stuck dealing with this situation, many of these problems continued for a lengthy amount of time. Off my memory, there were:
  • A player logging onto many alternative accounts to commit several massrdm actions
  • 2 players saying racial slurs and calling other players racial slurs
  • Several instances of propblock of the spawn tunnel, other bases near the fountain, and many upon Rufus' first dupe from other players annoyed at it
These problems were delayed in their punishments by Rufus' harassments of our group, which continued for over 2 hours.
Overall, Rufus:
  • Intentionally skirted around the rules to harass me, Coyote, and the gun dealer who hired us
  • Intentionally harassed our group, with no attempt to defuse or resolve the situation
  • Actively ignored the moderation team
  • Intentionally acted in an extremely toxic way
  • Knowingly and willingly abused the rules in place to cause the moderation team to be unable to solve the situation.
This was an extremely blatant abuse of the systems in place, and I do hope that he faces the punishment he deserves, since as far as I am aware, this is in no way his first time doing something like this to a group.

I'd like to remind you that it was Coyote who received a 'Witch-hunting' warn after being warned by Jinx in a sit to stop interacting with me, but then instructed three or four different people to keep prop blocking my base completely, which had to have about 4 or 5 admin sits to deal with which is just a complete waste of time.

I was just trying to play last night and these two made it very difficult for me, constantly calling admin sits even when they were explained I was doing nothing wrong (as they admit). Yes I may have broken NLR once, but I was warned and demoted for that- that's the end of the story.

I hope we can be mature about this and just let bygones be bygones.

I'd like to remind you that it was Coyote who received a 'Witch-hunting' warn after being warned by Jinx in a sit to stop interacting with me, but then instructed three or four different people to keep prop blocking my base completely, which had to have about 4 or 5 admin sits to deal with which is just a complete waste of time.

I was just trying to play last night and these two made it very difficult for me, constantly calling admin sits even when they were explained I was doing nothing wrong (as they admit). Yes I may have broken NLR once, but I was warned and demoted for that- that's the end of the story.

Not true whatsoever. You were told to leave our base alone by Nate and it was ruled that building in the streets was not "technically" against the rules. When I left that admin sit, multiple people were building their base in the street (it was not blocking your build whatsoever) and I was laughing at it and encouraging them to keep building since it clearly "isn't against the rules" per your own words.

I was then "warned" for witchhunting despite you starting all of this, and despite you taking full advantage of Nate going offline and ignoring them asking you to move away from our base, and instead continue to spawn stuff right outside where we have been for 3-4+ hours. By an trial moderator, mind you, that I put a complaint in about because they were literally sidebaring with you and had ignored previous tickets I made for mass RDM (even complaining about me reporting it, saying they were "tired") and gave someone a 5 minute jail who had been mass RDMing and killed 8+ people because they were "tired". I was not "instructing" people to prop block your base, you were pissing off the server being smug and literally blocking the main street.

You also got your own warning for Witchhunting because you decided to become a hobo and build, again, right outside of our base. Grow up dude, seriously. You keep putting on this smug tone like you're being level headed, when it was asked nicely for you to move it and you were the one who decided to skirt the lines and completely ruin the entire group of ours fun by spawning in your massive dupe on the most traveled street on the map.

Last edited:

First of all, you had ample chance to simply move your base literally ANYWHERE else away from us, which would have solved every problem this caused, you were asked to by SEVERAL people on the moderation team to do this, but you knowingly kept it in place.
Secondly, several people were building in the street which was entirely unrelated to our group, and they were doing it of their own free will. In response to this, you chose to surround an even bigger area with fence props.
Third, you continued this for over 2 HOURS, you don't get to act like the victim when you continuously acted in a way that directly got in our way, while doing absolutely nothing to move yourself or your base away from us. We simply wanted to be left alone to our gun shop, but you intentionally chose to be as much of a nuisance as possible.
So, no, you had your chance to take the high road and just stop harassing us, now you get the consequences of your actions.

Resolved
It seems this was handled in game, since there is no new evidence to present, and you said it yourself, no rules were technically broken. We cannot go off of testimony of players or groups without evidence.
PS. If you can recall a name of the Trial mod who jailed someone for MRDM please DM me on discord Blake#6299