Denied Crackpepe Staff Application

Crackpepe

User
Mar 17, 2022
Username: Crackpepe

◈ Your In-Game Name: Crackpepe

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121757164/friends/add/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Noah.#5015

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 23

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? wst

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? in the mornning and sometime around 7 and on weekends im up all night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly ive seen alot of great reasonable staff, For me to join id like to be able to fulfill they're roles when they're gone, and i love the staffing community from what ive seen., For that alone i want to be able to help when needed and do whatever rules imply. But ive also seen alot of frp threw out the community, I'm pretty sure its just the new players so id like t o watch out for curtain people like ghost and make sure that they dont proceed to frp or break server rules, Its also very hard to find certain servers like atomic rp so itd be amazing to be apart and help the community grow.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly only for the fact of being influenced and taught better staffing, Out of other rp servers ive seen they have horrible self righteous admins doing only better for them and getting power hungry. But from what ive seen on this server its nothing like that, Id love to be taught being a great admin on the server and help with what i can, ive also seen when im on around the night time ive seen not alot of admins when alot of people need an admin so id like to help whenever help is needed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Honestly I'm a well taught person, I'm very open minded and see plenty of perspective on a lot of problems that could happen if I am admin .

I'm not really the type to get to angry with stuff only when someone is trolling or not taking anything serious.

i have been an admin for a lot of gta rp servers Roblox and currently an admin in mineplex Minecraft server but i quite because of nothing todo.

IM SORRY I SAID 25 I THOUGHT IT SAID IT I WAS MISTAKEN

+1 Good app with effort shown, I can understand the mistake with your playtime, but try and be as accurate as possible so it doesn’t look like you are trying to lie about it.

+/- half decent app, some grammar and spelling mistakes, says he staffed in different games, not sure if the same rules apply from different games. hes under the minimum playtime, but its only by one hour. An interview could be done, give him a shot.

-/+
-/+ Some spelling errors but its not too bad
-/+ Under required playtime but only by 1 hour

+ Okay app

Deserves a interview at least.

Best of luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.