Accepted croak Staff Application

gillium plunket

User
Sep 12, 2023
Username: croak

◈ Your In-Game Name: Gillium Plunket

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199029940303/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: sweetie#2853

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days 47 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6pm -12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be apart of the Atomic Staff team because I want to see that the server is enjoyable for anyone who plays it. I want to make sure that if you are getting on to atomic that you know for certain that you are going to have a good time and that any problems you have while playing will be dealt with in a timely manner and also be dealt with in the correct way.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I am able to help people in times where they may not be the most level headed. I am a very empathetic person and can see both sides of the story clearly. I also want to be on the team to see to it that the server is kept up to the standard that many people who play on here have set in their minds. I enjoy playing on this server and I would love to know that my contributions have made a positive impact not only for me and my friends, but for everyone who plays on here!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I hope that if i do get accepted onto the staff team that I will be able to help people with their troubles and make the server a better place for everyone to be on!

gillium plunket is a very good individual. He is kind and very generous. I have no doubt he would be a good addition to the staff team. +1 he should get an interview