KING silly goosy

User
May 15, 2022
Username: cruelty

◈ Your In-Game Name: KING silly goosy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: 1107015709

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14

Your Discord (with tag): cruelty#1733

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No it is not the same.

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes I have once.

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I think it was fail raid that's the only time I've been warned and fail base.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 11h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have read the rules fully .

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes, I read the staff information.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I do have a microphone.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No i have not for gmod but other games

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No I have never staffed

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually Friday through Sunday about 12 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i want to try being a staff on gmod for the first time and i want to learn new things and help other by being staff by taking tickets

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I can be a great value to the staff team because during the weekend I'm on all day this is all I've been playing and I can help others as a staff member

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm in school so my mom does not let me play Monday through Thursday and also been referred by TTterminator05 and Doc Conners

Last edited:
-Underage.
-Not much effort shown.
-Steam profile not linked in the application.

Application Denied
You may reapply in two weeks.
If you have any questions on why you were denied please reach out to me on discord.