Denied crxyfish Staff Application

crxyfish

User
May 15, 2022
Username: crxyfish

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hello atomic my in game name is CRxyfish

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CRxyfishofficialgames/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): i am 16 years old and i been playing this game for a while nowi been playing since i was 14

Your Discord (with tag): CRXYFISHMUSICOFFICIAL#9374

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. At the time i was a new player and i havnt learned all the rules when i started playing , But now i know all the rules i think i am ready to become admin when i was 14 i always wanted to be admin but i was to under age this will be my dream i been seeing alot of admins make mistakes , ive been studying the rule book for a minute now and i think im am ready to make more people play your game and keep everybody problems solved

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 whole days im been trying for a long time now

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Ive been admin on a game before for 2 years and i quit to start playing this game i was admin on crimeworld dark rp and i was a senior admin i worked very well and i kept the game running , So i have been thinking since i have been working with staff teams for a long time im pretty sure i will be good here !

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9:42

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i have been playing for a long time i have learned every rule in the book , and i seen alot of bugs and people doing things to cheat in the game , also i am a very nice person and a on time player i been trying to help people out i used to give millions of dollars to people in need i really love playing this game everytime i wake up i get on this game , i love helping people build there bases and show them how to play the game , thats why i wanna be a admin of atomic dark rp i love helping people problems and troubles ,also new people who dont know how to play the game so i think i will be a good member in the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i been studying the rule book for days and i been getting up in the morning everyday to play the game to get my play time up and i really good at making people problems solved ,also i have been part of the staff team at crimeworld i was also senior admin , and i came here to not play i came here to make atomic dark rp the best darkrp server in the world and keep people playing this game ,thats why i think i should be accepted to become a part of the staff team of atomic dark rp

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Sure i will love to tell you about my self my name is Lajuan cray ,i have been working on a game since i was 13 and im almost finish with it , im also in 12th grade and im am in game develop classes to become a game builder and also help other people with there , ive also helped people with games before and i also make beats for games thats why i have music in my discord name i been doing this stuff since i was young i love helping out games , and working , like i said before i aint come here to play i came to make atomic the best ! dark rp everr !

Please just edit your staff app here ^ don't make a new one

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​