Denied CRXYFISHMUSICOFFICIAL Staff Application

CRXYFISHMUSICOFFICIAL

User
May 18, 2022
Username: CRXYFISHMUSICOFFICIAL

◈ Your In-Game Name: CRxyfish

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CRxyfishofficialgames/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): i am 16 years old

Your Discord (with tag): CRXYFISHMUSICOFFICIAL#9374

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? i have 3 weeks and 2 days i tried to become an admin 4 times and i keep failing im pretty sure ill pass this time

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central is my time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? well i be on this game mostly everyday i said ill never give up this is my 4th try and i came back to show what i have learned from my past interview

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i have played this game for a long time now i have learned every single rule in the rule book i read it bout 3 times a day to make sure i know all the rules , and in the past i have see alot of bugs and people cheating to approve in the game ,also i try really hard to become a admin i work and work i play for a long time and get ready to be the best admin yall ever had before everytime , even tho if i dont become a admin that will never stop me from helping other people , i remember this one time i was helping this kid out with growing weed and he asked for 50,000 in game money so i gaved him 1,000,000$ and he said i will be a great admin and it really made my day every since that day i try my best to become a admin everytime i see the kid he always say 'dang bro you still not a admin' and i told him ima keep trying bro and make you proud ,i aint come here to play i came here to do my job as a atomic dark rp moderator i have tried to become a admin 4 times i dont think ill will be able to become a moderator i was very nervous in my last interview and i forgot my rules because i was so nervous and shy , but since from my last interview im pretty sure im wait idc how long it will take man i promise the atomic dark rp community that i will never give up just know im back and ian here to play no games , since my declined i had to wait 2 weeks but i waited 3 weeks just to learn more about the rules im back !!!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i work hard everyday to become a admin inside atomic dark rp it don't matter if you don't accept me nothing will stop me from helping people out and giving away money , i i know if i get declined i will just work harder next time till i get the position of a atomic dark rp moderator i know everybody that i helped before is going to get mad if i get declined but i tried and worked so hard thats the good thing about it i try multiple times before and i always fail i work so hard to get there and i will never give up trying ima grind and push through anything that get in my way i waited my 2 weeks and im trying harder this time , like i said before i know my rules and stuff about atomic dark rp get somebody like me and i will really show you how a real moderator help the community , i also work so hard to become a moderator i made 3 apps so far and i got declined every single time and you think im finna go away and just give up never i have very high respect to the owner of the game i know i was nervous and i forgot some of the rules thank god i got decline cause i need some more time to learn the rules like i said it been 3 weeks im back and ready

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Oh well yes , i will love to share to yall about my self like before my name is lajuan cray i am 16 years old and i alr have to games of my own out and i working really hard to make it like fortnite and other successful games out there , and also i am in 12th grade and also in video games making clubs and gaming development claases i pay alot of money inside them classes and ive won multiple rewards in the gaming club and also gaming develop classes and also make beats for video games i made 28 beats for alot of games before you might have played before i have worked for video games mostly all my life thats mostly about me but i will love to explain my self more in the interview if you like , since my last decline i was still getting to learn the game i thought i knew the game by heart but it seem that i havnt learn anything know i am more prepared and ready to become an moderator i am so sorry for wasting yall time last time i am really ready now lets get this interview babyy!!!!

Positives:
- Playtime
Negatives:
- Repetitive
- Lying about warns
- Poor grammar
- Applying every couple weeks to no avail
Other:
Don't get me wrong, I like your drive. However, your consistency is also your downfall. Also, the fact that you said "i dont care no more ima just try becoming a admin in another server complete waste of my time and money" shows that you are not dedicated to Atomic enough to be staff on it.
Overall: -1

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)