Jun 1, 2023
Username: cumaroni

◈ Your In-Game Name: cumaroni

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/exliipso/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: exliipso#7257

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've only been warned once for accidentally killing a guy, so I have 1 RDM warning. I haven't been warned since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 4 hours 11 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? The time I'm on varies but most of the time I get on 4PM - 2AM CDT

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team so I can grow my staffing experience, while at the same time providing a fair and fun experience to all of AtomicRPs members, contributing to the success of Atomic by making sure everyone is following the rules. The days that I have played this server have been amazing so I want to make sure everyone has the same fun experiences I have had so far.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted on to the Staff Team because im experienced in ULX , Logging systems, and lua code. I also know Python, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I have experience in customer service because I worked at a arcade for 2 years so I can provide amazing maturity and customer service to AtomicRP players making sure they have an amazing experience. I'm exceptionally in handling tough situations as well. I love what this server is doing which is why I want to spend my time helping the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am great with working with other people and willing to make friends with just about anyone.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Potompatomp#6597 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.