Denied curiosity Staff Application

curiosity

User
Aug 7, 2022
Username: curiosity

◈ Your In-Game Name: loli

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199201835428/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): curiosity#8925

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've got about three RDM warns when I first started playing but they're all gone now.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 9 hours 41 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11pm to 6am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? after playing so long on Atomic I've found myself having a lot of fun but finding times in the day where there would be a lack of staff and I believe I could use my time to help the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I'm well known on server 2 and genuinely friendly enough to be part of the staff team. I've not only made a name for myself with the daily player base but also with the admins.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 Honestly I think it would be better if the player had more effort it seems like a response that is lackluster and needs to be more thoroughly thought through.

+/- Had many positive interactions with this player in-game but disappointed to see little effort

when this inevitably gets denied, just do an open interview. if you're over 18 you should really always do an open interview. advice for you old homies

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.