Custom Class Clarification

keana

User
May 16, 2021
So not a lot is know about custom classes besides how to purchase them, so I was wondering if one of the staff could make a comprehensive guide to them, like what they are allowed to do and what types there are. Yes there are different types I learned that today that there is at least criminal and hobo versions, and I was wondering if they were others. (like a doctor or combat medic specifically for me, sorry love the job, a cop, mafia, or even hit man. that would be fun to hunt down weebs as a waifu. sorry off track.) That and their are literally No way for new or any player to know the rules around custom classes causing many unnecessary sits that are confusing for all parties involved. As an idea of how to address identifying which type of custom class they are, you could add a automatic attachment to the job name or anther line of text below the job name for custom classes only. As mentioned before a guide in the forums detailing how they work and what is available would also be very appreciated.

TLDR: Custom classes need clarification!!!!

Suggestion Noted
We already have something in the works for that :)