Custom Class + Job Privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoast

User
Aug 11, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but here's my suggestion: I think it would be cool if you could request certain privileges from another job to be included on your custom class.

For example: if I were to get a custom class, I would want to be a Mafia/Kingpin Weed Grower, therefore, I would want to have access to the weed grower's items through my custom class in order to fulfill this role. Would my class be allowed to raid? No. My henchmen would raid for me.

Another idea would be to add the Doctor privileges (Medkit) to a custom class to make some sort of Raid Doctor class/role.

Basically, the ability to have one job's privileges on your custom class. (just one job, to prevent extremely overpowered custom classes.)

I understand this may complicate custom classes, but it would be pretty sweet, and would really make custom classes more "customized".

What are everyone's thoughts on this idea? Too overpowered? Or can it be balanced with some rules?

Tbh, i wanna be a mercenary with access to printers and raiding without pay, basically a Atomic thief who can do hits

There would need to be a a way to show what your class can and cant do to other players.. right now only you can see your own class

Reactions: DarkRoast
+1 Sure stuff may need to be worked around, and certain jobs may not be able to be on the Custom Job setup (seeing as others can't see the custom classes) I just feel that spending as much as you do for a CC and getting as little as you do is a bit of a shame. I understand the disinterest in making them OP since the server is trying to avoid P2W but being able to make pizzas or maybe sell guns or w/e on your CC would be pretty cool. Another thing they could do is perhaps make it so CCs are reskinned existing classes?

Reactions: DarkRoast
+1 I haven't used a custom class myself, but I think this would be a nice idea to be implemented

i did this post before, they already have it in the works, just not done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.