Custom class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikisa

User
May 27, 2021
Philippines
Its not worth spending 200 dollars on Custom job, just to get: Glock Fade, supporter lockpick, keypad cracker, night stick, cuffs and a stupid vape.

I think custom class people should be same like Atomic thiefs, They should have everything like them even M4A4 howl and not stupid Glock Fade that does 3 dmg.

What I'm trying to say is that people won't love Custom job because they will know what stupid stuff they are gonna get. If you add M4A4 howl and not Glock fade to Custom class, then Custom class is worth it.

Vikisa.

+1 I feel like it's not that big of a deal and shouldn't be considered pay to win if a supporter who paid less gets a better gun that me.

+1
+1 I feel like it's not that big of a deal and shouldn't be considered pay to win if a supporter who paid less gets a better gun that me.
Just a headsup, you actually need to upvote the post not just write "+1"

Its not worth spending 200 dollars on Custom job, just to get: Glock Fade, supporter lockpick, keypad cracker, night stick, cuffs and a stupid vape.

I think custom class people should be same like Atomic thiefs, They should have everything like them even M4A4 howl and not stupid Glock Fade that does 3 dmg.

What I'm trying to say is that people won't love Custom job because they will know what stupid stuff they are gonna get. If you add M4A4 howl and not Glock fade to Custom class, then Custom class is worth it.

Vikisa.
Yeah you should get all supporter tier stuff. You shouldn't have to buy both to be on the same playing field, it's an ungodly amount of money.

Reactions: Vikisa
Custom Class should spawn with a Custom vape too so you can make it match your skin

Vikisa.
+1 i'd rather have a better gun than a glock fade

+1
Custom Jobs do cost a lot of money and for this reason I do believe under the appropriate circumstances those who purchase this should have access to a wider variety of weapons/equipment if possible. I'll probably be making this investment soon and I'd love to see more features implemented for this product if I am to purchase it.

+1
Custom Jobs do cost a lot of money and for this reason I do believe under the appropriate circumstances those who purchase this should have access to a wider variety of weapons/equipment if possible. I'll probably be making this investment soon and I'd love to see more features implemented for this product if I am to purchase it.
+1 for this reason exactly

+/- a custom class is not a supporter job it is a custom. The weapons should be changed but the reason you're buying it is mainly for the model change not the weapons that come with it. Just get your money up then big perma weapons from others

+1 With the purchase of supporter $75 without the discount and $60 with the discount you're given a class called atomic thief that is equip with a M4A4 howl. With the purchase of a CC which costs $200 without the discount and $160 with the discount you spawn with a glock fade. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.