Custom class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikisa

User
May 27, 2021
Philippines
Its not worth spending 200 dollars on Custom job, just to get: Glock Fade, supporter lockpick, keypad cracker, night stick, cuffs and a stupid vape.

I think custom class people should be same like Atomic thiefs, They should have everything like them even M4A4 howl and not stupid Glock Fade that does 3 dmg.

What I'm trying to say is that people won't love Custom job because they will know what stupid stuff they are gonna get. If you add M4A4 howl and not Glock fade to Custom class, then Custom class is worth it.

Vikisa.

-1 Buy perm guns
Potom you already have a op perm weapon, and you would be jealous if cc people finally get M4A4 howl. All I have to say is that your are jealous, but, I still think that cc people need this perma gun because they deserve it and the Custom class is really expensive. And what you get, is glock fade. You should stop being jealous and start helping people.

Should have bought your cc when it was 70$ -1
If they bought cc for 70 dollars then, they deserve it again, lol. Its almost 75 dollars. But now the cc is 160 or 200 dollars forever. What are we gonna do now? Stop being jealous and help people, because its hard to get money.

BigJoe got a point cc should be atomic thief
+1 With the purchase of supporter $75 without the discount and $60 with the discount you're given a class called atomic thief that is equip with a M4A4 howl. With the purchase of a CC which costs $200 without the discount and $160 with the discount you spawn with a glock fade. 🤔

+1
Custom Jobs do cost a lot of money and for this reason I do believe under the appropriate circumstances those who purchase this should have access to a wider variety of weapons/equipment if possible. I'll probably be making this investment soon and I'd love to see more features implemented for this product if I am to purchase it.
+1 for this reason as well, makes sense. If you're spending a lot of money on a custom class I'd think it should have some "good" weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.